To skip the warning create a DWORD value IgnoreDriverWarnings in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Acronis\UniversalRestore\Settings and set it to 1.
This article applies to:
- Acronis Backup 11.5 (Acronis Backup & Recovery 11.5) prior to Update 5
- You have a Windows 2012 R2 machine, which you want to convert to VM.
- Conversion task is interrupted with a user interaction required message “Device driver ‘PCI\VEN_1000&DEV0030&SUSSYS_00000000&REV_01’ for Windows Server 2012 R2 cannot be found”.
Standard supply of Wndows Server 2012 R2 does not provide a driver for VEN_1000&DEV0030, however you don't need this driver for a virtual machine.
As workaround use Acronis Universal Restore in a special mode that ignores missing drivers:
- Open Windows Registry: Start -> Run -> regedit.exe
- Navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Acronis\UniversalRestore\Settings (create if it does not exist)
- Create a DWORD value IgnoreDriverWarnings and set it to 1.
- Restart Acronis managed machine service.
- Perform conversion.
Please contact Acronis Customer Central if you need assistance.