Installing Acronis Disk Director 12
If you have an older version of Acronis Disk Director installed, please remove it before installing Acronis Disk Director 12.
Installation of Acronis Disk Director 12 will remove Acronis OS Selector permanently from your machine.
- Run the Acronis Disk Director 12 installation file and click Install Acronis Disk Director 12:
- Hit Next:
- If you accept the license agreement, select I accept this agreement and click Next:
- Select whether you would like to be a part of Acronis Customer Experience Program (ACEP) and click Next:
- Enter the license key and hit Next:
Use the CTRL-V key combination to insert the serial key. See Pasting Serial Number in the Installation Wizard of Acronis Products.
- Select where you would like to have the product installed and click Next:
- Select whether to install the product for all users that share the machine or for the current user only:
- Review the installation information and hit Proceed to start the installation:
- The installation will start:
- When the installation finishes, click Close: