Operations takes significant time. Do not restart AMS service and wait untill the operation completes.
This article applies to:
- Acronis Backup Advanced for vmWare
- vCenter integration is activated on Acronis Management Server and works correctly.
- You try to deactivate the integration by unchecking Enable integration with the following vCenter Server.
- You wait for a couple of minutes, but intergation is not disabled. vCenter structure is shown on AMS.
- You restart the Acronis Management Server Service.
- vCenter integration is not deactivated and vCenter structure is still shown on AMS.
AMS requires sufficient time to deactivate vCenter integration and to delete information about it from the database. Restarting AMS service interrupts the deactivation process.
Do the following to resolve the issue:
- Activate the integration again.
- Wait at least 10 minutes and make sure the integration works correctly.
- Deactivate the integration.
- Do not restart or stop the AMS service until the integration is turned off.
Please contact Acronis Customer Central if you need assistance.