The backup process goes without any issues, however the backups are not displayed in the vault or displayed incorrectly. This article will provide a guideline on how to troubleshoot the issue.
The issue may appear in case if some of the installed components have different versions (for example, Acronis Storage Node has build, lower than Acronis Management Server). As a general guideline, make sure that all the components of Acronis Backup and Recovery are installed with the same build number. The following steps provide you a way to check the build number of the installed components in a Windows system:
- Open Control Panel > Programs and Features;
- You will see the list of the installed components and their versions;
- If you do not see the "version" column, right-click on any column name and select "More":
- Check the Version box and click OK.
- Now, you should be able to see the build numbers of the installed components.
If you figure out that some of the components are installed with the different builds, start the installation file of the latest available build and perform an upgrade of the out of date components.
If the issue still exists after you confirm that all the components have the same build, please collect the following information:
- Screenshot of the issue;
- Step-by-step description on how to reproduce the issue;
- Description of the vault parameters (e.g centralized; managed/unmanaged; location);
- Collect System Report from the machine in question: see instruction for Acronis Backup 11.7/11.5 Generating System Report, if this fails for any reason, you can use this AcronisInfo Utility. If a centralized managed vault displays backup incorrectly, collect System report from the Storage Node machine as well.
With information collected please contact Acronis Customer Central.