Troubleshooting SQL Server data recovery issues
This article applies to:
- Acronis Backup Advanced 11.5 for SQL
- Acronis Backup Advanced 11.5 for SharePoint
- Acronis Backup Advanced 11.5 for Active Directory
- Acronis Backup 11.5 for Windows Server Essentials
Acronis Backup & Recovery 11.5 provides you with functionality to backup MS SQL Server database with single-pass backup. Learn how to troubleshoot issues with recovering SQL databases, extracting SQL Server files from single-pass backup or SQL server malfunctions after recovery.
Follow these steps to troubleshoot SQL Server data recovery issues:
- Get familiar with technology of SQL Server data recovery with Agent for SQL (single-pass) in the About part.
- Follow to Troubleshooting part to troubleshoot and resolve the issue.
- Acronis Backup & Recovery for Microsoft SQL Server: Troubleshooting Backup Configuration
- Acronis Backup & Recovery 11.5: Troubleshooting MS SQL Server Backup