Some of hard drives or RAID may not be recognized by Acronis Snap Deploy or may be displayed incorrectly. How to troubleshoot such issues and what information needs to be collected, described in this article.
- For Acronis Snap Deloy 4 or 5, try to update SnapAPI driver, reboot system and then reproduce the issue:
SnapAPI for Acronis Snap Deploy 5
SnapAPI for Acronis Snap Deploy 4
- If there is any non-Acronis backup software installed, try to disable it temporarily;
- Antivirus software can block access to the disk. Try to disable the antivirus temporarily, too. If the issue is not reproduced anymore, add Snap Deploy folders to Antivirus' exclusions;
- Boot the machine from WinPE-based or Linux-based Bootable media and reproduce the issue;
- If nothing helps, go to Collect information part;
- Results of the steps performed in the Troubleshooting part;
- Collect SnapAPI log. Follow steps below to collect it;
- Process monitor log (PML) while reproducing the problem.
- System Information;