Instructions on how to troubleshoot and resolve installation issues.
This article applies to:
- Acronis Backup for VMware (Acronis vmProtect)
Always make sure you are troubleshooting installation issues with the latest build of the product (if it is possible).
Follow these steps to troubleshoot installation issues:
- Get familiar with technology of installation issues in the About part.
- For all Acronis Virtual Appliance Deployement failures please refer to the following knowledge base article: Troubleshooting Virtual Appliance Deployement failures to troubleshoot and resolve the issue.
- For all Windows Agent installation failure please refer to the Windows Agent Troubleshooting part to troubleshoot and resolve the issue.
- AVMP - Installation
- AVMPO - Installation
- AVMP - Application crash
- AVMPO - Application crash
- AVMP - OS Crash
- AVMPO - OS Crash
- Application Lockup
- Components Missing after installation
- Rollback on initial installation
- Installation Fails with Error
- OS lockup
- Remote installation
- Unsupported OS