This article describes how to troubleshoot issues related to AD malfunction after the replication of VM while using Acronis Backup for VMware (Acronis vmProtect).
This article applies to:
- Acronis Backup for VMware (Acronis vmProtect) 9
- vmProtect 8
- vmProtect (earlier versions)
The replication feature provides you with the ability to clone the critical VMs and to be able to start this service fast in case of failure.
Follow these steps to troubleshoot AD malfunction after the replication of VM:
- Get familiar with technology of VM replication in the About part.
- Check for known issues in the Known issues part.
- Follow to Troubleshooting part to troubleshoot and resolve the issue.
Expand All / Hide All
Acronis vmProtect 8 online documentation
Acronis Backup for VMware 9 online documentation