Sometimes Acronis Management Server cannot add a machine through Acronis Management Console due to environmental limitations
Sometimes Acronis Management Server cannot add a machine through Acronis Management Console due to environmental limitations.
To resolve the issue, add the machine to Acronis Management Server using a reverse method.
- Open Acronis Management Console;
- Select Connect to a remote machine;
- Specify the IP/name and credentials for the machine that needs to be added to Acronis Management Server;
- Click on Options when connected to the agent machine through Acronis Management Console;
- Click on Machine management;
- Select Centralized management;
- Specify the details and credentials for the Acronis Management Server machine.
(!) All the agent machines must meet the basic requirements as described in Acronis Backup Advanced: Preparing Machines for Remote Installation.