This article applies to:
- Mobile Access
- Browse to mobilEcho in the Apple or Android app store
- From your iOS device, visit the Apple App Store and search for mobilEcho, or follow this link: http://www.grouplogic.com/web/meappstore
- From your Android device, visit the Google Play store and search for mobilEcho, or follow this link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.grouplogic.mobilecho
- Install the mobilEcho app and tap it to launch mobilEcho.
- At the Welcome screen, tap Continue.
- Tap the “+” icon on iOS to add a server.
- On Android, open the Settings menu and tap Add Server.
- Enter the Server Name or IP address of the server you installed mobilEcho on. You can optionally enter a Display Name for this server, which will appear in the mobilEcho server list.
- Enter a Username that has access to the Gateway Server. mobilEcho uses standard NTFS permissions to regulate access.
- Toggle Save Password to ON if you would like to save your password, then enter and confirm your password.
- Tap Save to commit the server settings.
- Tap the server listed in the left hand pane to connect and browse available volumes.
See also Mobile Access.