In case you want your Windows Acronis Files Advanced client to be in a different language than the operating system, follow these steps to force the client to use another language.
- Stop the Acronis Files Advanced client.
- Open the Registry Editor. To do so, open Run and type in regedit.exe.
- Navigate to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Group Logic, Inc.\activEcho Client
- Create a new string value named Locale and set its value to the desired locale code. e.g., en_us, de_de, fr_fr, ja_jp.utf-8, ru_ru.utf-8, pl_pl, zh_cn.utf-8, zh_tw.utf-8, ko_ko.utf-8
- Close the Registry Editor and start the Acronis Files Advanced Desktop client.