Under specific circumstances software may crash. It is very important to report a crash instead of trying to workaround it. Normal workflow for a crash problem is the following:
- Crash happens.
- Support reports crash to developers and provides them crash dumps.
- Developers investigate the dumps and find root causes.
- Fixes are implemented.
In order for our development team to troubleshoot a crash they need process dumps and other logs listed in this article.
What information needs to be gathered:
1. Step by step description of the issue
2. Log of the operation which caused the crash
3. Crash dump. Select section corresponding with your operating system.
4. System report:
- Acronis True Image 2017: Generating System Report
- Acronis True Image 2016: Generating System Report
- Acronis Backup 12: Collecting System Information
- Acronis Backup 11.7/11.5 Generating System Report
- if this fails for any reason, you can use this AcronisInfo Utility
With the information collected contact Acronis Customer Central.
- ATI - Backup
- ATI - Pre Post-Backup Recovery Operations
- ATI - Recovery
- ATI - Cloning
- ATI - Tools & Utilities
- ATI - Installation
- AB - Installation
- AB - Backup
- Application OS crash
- ATIH - Bootable Media
- Bootable Media Crash (Reboot)
- Bootable Media Builder
- Disk Management
- ATIH - Application Crash
- Program Startup
- T&D Usage
- Tools & Utilities
- Online Backup
- AVMP - Application crash
- Application crashes
- Bootable media builder (Windows)
- ADS - Application Crash
- Image Creation
- Das Aktivitätsstadium wurde nach einem unerwarteten Fehler repariert. Der Server war wahrscheinlich nicht verfügbar.
- The activity state has been repaired after unexpected failure. The server was probably unavailable.
- AB - Pre/Post-Backup/Recovery Operations