Make sure you follow the correct cloning procedure:
- Check if other operations that need the system reboot are working (e.g. system disk recovery) and provide the result;
- Try to perform the same cloning operation using Linux-based Bootable media. If EFI mode is enabled on the computer where the operation has failed, the bootable media has to be booted in EFI mode, as well.
- If nothing helps, go to Collect information part.
- If cloning is started and fails in Windows, collect System Report in Windows;
- If cloning is started and fails when using Linux-based Bootable media, collect System Report in the Bootable media and in Windows;
- If EFI mode is enabled on the computer where the operation has failed, the bootable media has to be booted in EFI mode and then the system report has to be collected;
- How to collect it, see Acronis True Image 2016: Generating System Report, ]]Acronis True Image 2015: Generating System Report or Acronis True Image 2014: Generating System Report.