This is a Graphical User Interface (GUI) issue. The validation task is actually running
This article applies to:
- Acronis Backup & Recovery 10 Advanced Server
- Acronis Backup & Recovery 10 Advanced Server - Small Business Server Edition
- Acronis Backup & Recovery 10 Advanced Workstation
- Acronis Backup & Recovery 10 Advanced Server - Virtual Edition
- You create a task to back up to a centralized managed vault and to run validation of the back up automatically after the operation:
- When the backup operation completes, the validation task starts and stays at 0% with no progress:
This is a GUI issue in the product. The task is actually running.
This has been fixed and the fix is available in the latest build of Acronis Backup & Recovery 10. See Downloading the Latest Build of Acronis Software.
To work around the issue, without downloading the latest build, just wait for the validation task completion:
This GUI issue which has been fixed.
You may also consider setting the validation to The latest backup, instead of Entire backup, so that the operation will take less time: