Backing up files with Acronis True Image 2014
This article applies to:
- Acronis True Image 2014
For disk backup see Acronis True Image 2014: Creating a Disk Backup.
- Start the product and click File backup:
- Select whether to store the backup locally or to put it in Acronis Cloud:
If you choose to store the backup in Acronis Cloud, you will need to provide your email address and password. These are the same credentials that you use to log in to your Acronis account.
- Select the files to back up:
Click File backup options if you want to set a backup scheme, file exclusions, notifications etc:
For detailed information see Web Help: Backup options.
- Under Destination select where to store the backup:
- If you would like to schedule your backup, click the value next to Schedule:
- Click Back up now to start the backup:
Or click Later to save the backup task so that you can run it later:
See also Acronis True Image 2014.