Backing up with Acronis True Image 2014
This article applies to:
- Acronis True Image 2014
- Start the product and click Disk and partition backup:
- Under Source select a disk to back up:
Click Disk backup options if you want to set a backup scheme, file exclusions, notifications etc:
For detailed information see Web Help: Backup options.
- Under Destination select where to store the backup:
Select Acronis Cloud to store your backup on the Acronis Online Server:
You will need to provide your email address and password. These are the same credentials that you use to log in to your Acronis account.
Cloud storage is an add-on to Acronis True Image and can not be used without the product.
- If you would like to schedule your backup, click the value next to Schedule:
- Click Back up now to start the backup:
Or click Later to save the backup task so that you can run it later:
See also Acronis True Image 2014.