List of new features
This article applies to:
- Acronis True Image 2014
- Disk backup to Acronis Cloud - Back up your system disk to the safe remote storage and you can be confident that you will be able to recover it. Protect your computer from virus attack, data corruption, accidental deletion of system files, hard disk failure or computer damage. By using Acronis Cloud you can ensure that your system and the most important data are in a safe place and ready for recovery.
- Incremental recovery from Acronis Cloud - When you recover a disk from Acronis Cloud, Acronis True Image 2014 does not download the entire disk space to your computer. It scans your disk searching for data changes and recovers only those files that are different from files in the image. This technology significantly reduces the amount of data you need to download in order to recover your disk.
- Bare-metal recovery from Acronis Cloud - Users of Acronis True Image 2014 Premium can recover a system disk to a dissimilar hardware by using the Acronis Universal Restore tool. Note that this operation requires a bootable media created with Acronis Rescue Media Builder.
- 5 GB of storage space on Acronis Cloud for free - Every user of full version of Acronis True Image 2014 gets 5 GB of free space on Acronis Cloud for 1 year.
- Online Backup performance improvement - Now online backup and recovery from Acronis Cloud work faster.
- Maximum number of online backups - Now unlimited number of online backups can be created from a single computer.
- Fast and easy purchase and upgrade - You can buy and upgrade products, add more space to Acronis Cloud storage, purchase and prolong subscriptions to the Acronis Cloud service inside the program interface, without necessity to go to the Acronis website
See also Acronis True Image 2014.