As a workaround, recover to a different machine
This article applies to:
- Acronis Backup Advanced for vCloud
- You start recovery of a VM to original location;
- Before the recovery completes, you stop or cancel the operation;
- Then you start a new recovery of the same VM to its original location;
- The product shows that the recovery completes successfully, even though it does not and the recovered machine is unbootable:
This is a known issue.
The issue has been fixed, please update to the latest build.
As workaround you can recover to a new VM if you stopped or canceled the recovery of a VM to original location.
See also Acronis Backup Advanced for vCloud.