Start the installation, enter the serial number and follow the wizard. The product will automatically activated and tied to your machine
This article applies to:
- Acronis True Image 2014
This article describes how to install a copy of Acronis True Image 2014 purchased from the Acronis online store.
- Having Internet connection at the time of installation is a plus, however is not a requirement
- Installation over a previous version of Acronis True Image Home will require a reboot. Installation on a system where Acronis True Image Home is not installed will not require a reboot to operate Acronis True Image 2014.
- Installation of Acronis True Image 2014 should be performed under account with Administrator privileges. The product needs to obtain low-level access to machine's disks\partitions which can only be granted under Administrator account.
- Run the installation file and press Install:
- If you accept the license agreement, click I accept this agreement and Next:
- Select whether you would like to be a part of Acronis Customer Experience Program (ACEP) and click Next:
- Enter the serial number to install the full version of the product:
If you have Internet connection, please check the Activation box:
Review the installation summary and hit Proceed to install the product:
See also Acronis True Image 2014.