This has been fixed
This article applies to:
- Acronis Backup & Recovery 10 Advanced Server
- Acronis Backup & Recovery 10 Advanced Server - Small Business Server Edition
- Acronis Backup & Recovery 10 Advanced Workstation
- Acronis Backup & Recovery 10 Advanced Server - Virtual Edition
- You install a component of Acronis Backup & Recovery 10 Advanced edition that requires a license;
- The installation fails and rolls back;
- The license, required for the installation, becomes Used in Acronis License Server, even though the component is not installed.
Acronis License Server does not free the acquired license on installation rollback.
This has been fixed and the fix is available in the latest build of Acronis Backup & Recovery 10. See Downloading the Latest Build of Acronis Software.
To solve the issue without downloading the update, proceed as described below:
- Connect to Acronis License Server and Remove the used license:
- Then add the license back: