Do not set the compacting task to run on February, 31
This article applies to:
- Acronis Backup & Recovery 10 Advanced Server
- Acronis Backup & Recovery 10 Advanced Server - Small Business Server Edition
- Acronis Backup & Recovery 10 Advanced Workstation
- Acronis Backup & Recovery 10 Advanced Server - Virtual Edition
- You connect to Acronis Management Server and select Storage nodes;
- You right-click on a Storage Node and select Reschedule compacting:
- You set the new schedule to Monthly -> February:
- As the day to run you set 31:
- After clicking OK, the program freezes, and Acronis Scheduler eats 100% CPU.
Issue in the product.
Do not set February, 31 in the schedule.
This will be fixed in a future update of Acronis Backup & Recovery 10.