How to purchase or upgrade Acronis Online Backup subscription
This article applies to:
- Acronis True Image 2014
- True Image 2013 by Acronis
- Acronis True Image Home 2012
- Acronis True Image Home 2011
- Acronis True Image Home 2010
In case you own Acronis True Image Home, you need to be subscribed to Acronis Online Backup to be able to back up your data to online Acronis servers.
(!) Acronis Online Backup is available only in limited number of countries
(!) Acronis Online Backup does not have a serial number. The product is registered under your account as a subscription.
Technical support for Acronis Online Backup is available for the whole duration of Acronis Online Backup subscription period. Support is available 24x7 via e-mail and Live Chat.
Acronis True Image 2014 owners automatically receive free 5 GB one-year subscription.
To purchase, extend, or view your subscription options, you need to:
Here you can perform various operations with your subscription. Please see:
- Subscribing to a free 30 day trial Acronis Online Backup service
- Purchasing Acronis Online Backup service
- Unsubscribing from Acronis Online Backup service
- Access to data after subscription ends
- Click Activate your free 1 month subscription:
- You are now subscribed and can use the service for 30 days:
Trial subscription will expire in 30 days.
- Choose your subscription plan based on storage size and payment method:
- You can make the purchase under your account:
- Or purchase the subscription on Cloud Storage page on Acronis website:
- In shopping cart, after you review the order details and if you scroll down this page, you can enable the option to renew your subscription automatically:
(!) Please, read carefully the following information before checking this box:
Checking this box will keep your Online Backup service automatically renewed.
If your payment method is monthly, your credit card will be automatically charged once every month. If your payment method is annual, your credit card will be automatically charged once every year.
In both cases, every time your credit card is charged, you will receive an E-mail from email@example.com. You will be able to view details of the transaction in the E-Mail and/or cancel the automatic renewal.
If Cleverbridge is unable to charge your credit card or if you paid by an offline payment method such as PayPal, when the subscription expires you will receive a notification from Cleverbridge. Your subscription will be suspended until the next subscription period is paid.
(!) If you choose to deactivate the automatic renewal, your whole subscription will be valid till the end of the current subscription period. 30 days after theend of the subscription period the data will be deleted from the Acronis database, and you will have no access to the backups.
Click Deactivate automatic renewal:
(!) Your Acronis Cloud subscription will be active till the end of the current subscription period. 30 days after the end of subscription period your whole subscription will be deleted from Acronis database, and your data stored online will be destroyed.
After your Acronis Online Backup subscription expires, the backed up data is still accessible:
- For 5 days after Acronis Online Backup subscription expires you can continue making backups to Online Storage;
- During 30 days after Acronis Online Backup subscription expires you can restore data from Online Storage;
- 30 days after Acronis Online Backup subscription expiration the data on Online Storage is destroyed.
(!) This applies both to trial and paid subscription.
If you renew Acronis Online Backup subscription during 30 days after subscription expiration, the existing backups will be kept and you can continue backing up data to the same archive.