To fix the issue, edit Windows Registry or download and replace a DLL file
- You create a backup of the SQL database using the single-pass option
- You run the backup;
- The backup fails with the following error message:
The value cannot be found
This is a known issue with Acronis Backup 11.5.
Fix is available in 38573 or newer product builds.
There are two ways to fix the issue in older product builds:
- Open Windows Registry and create the following key and value:
32-bit HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL.1\MSSQLServer\Filestream with value EnableLevel type DWORD with 0
or 64-bit HKLM\Software\Wow6432\Microsoft\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL.1\MSSQLServer\Filestream with value EnableLevel type DWORD with 0
- Replace the ArsAgentProvider.dll library with the fixed one:
- Download ArsAgentProvider.zip and unpack it;
- Open Windows Services (Start-Run -> services.msc) and stop the Acronis Managed Machine Service;
- Replace C:\Program files (x86)\Acronis\BackupAndRecovery\ArsAgentProvider.dll with the one you have downloaded at Step 1.
- Start the Acronis Managed Machine Service.