Copying from a partition that is created with Extended Capacity Manager is slow
This article applies to:
- True Image 2013 by Acronis
- You are using Windows XP 32-bit;
- You have a disk drive larger than 2 TB;
- True Image 2013 is installed and Acronis Extended Capacity Manager is used;
- Copying from a partition that is created with Extended Capacity Manager is slow (comparing to copying from a different partition of the same disk);
This is an issue in product.
Currently there is no solution or workaround available.
Acronis is aware of this issue and is a fix is planned for future.