How to move an activated Acronis Small Office license to a different machine
This article applies to:
- Acronis Small Office: Server Cloud Backup
If you have one license or subscription, you can activate Acronis Small Office Backup on 1 computer only. If you install the product on a second computer, you will see a corresponding error message at the bottom of the console window. In such an event, you can move the license to your new computer from the one where the product is already activated. If you want to move the license, perform the following steps:
- Install Acronis Small Office Backup on another computer.
See Acronis Small Office: Server Cloud Backup: Installation.
- Sign in using the same Acronis account:
- Find the error message at the bottom of the window and click Move license:
- The next message informs about too many activations. Click on Deactivate one of the previous installations to proceed:
- On the opened webpage, follow the on-screen instructions. Login to your Account and click on Continue:
- From the list, choose a computer you want to move the license from and click on Move license to proceed:
(!) The selected activation will be cancelled.
- See the message, that the activation is completed successfully:
- Restart Acronis Small Office and see the message at the bottom of the window: