How to activate the product after installation
This article applies to:
- Acronis Small Office: Server Cloud Backup
To use Acronis Small Office Backup, you need to activate it via the Internet. Without activation, the fully functional product works for 60 days. If you do not activate it during that period, all program functions will become unavailable except recovery.
(!) Only Small Office Backup with a full subscription must be activated. You do not need to activate the product with a trial subscription.
Activation will be performed automatically if the following conditions are met:
- Your computer has an Internet connection.
- You have an Acronis account.
- You purchased a full subscription or serial number.
- You installed the product only on 1 computer.
Acronis Small Office Backup is activated when you sign in for the first time after purchasing the full subscription.
- If not already existing, create an account on Acronis website and register the serial number. See Registering Acronis products at the website.
- Start Acronis Small Office and see the login page for your Acronis account. Enter the credentials and press Sign in:
- Once the sign in process is succesfull, you will be asked if you want to search for old backups. If you install Acronis Small Office for the first time, chose Skip otherwise Search Now. The option Search automatically at startup is activated by default:
- You can see the Acronis Small Office workspace with the successful activation message: