How can I export the MassTransit log?
MassTransit administrators may want to export the log messages from MassTransit. To do this, do the following:
1. Run MySQL Administrator
2. Click on the "Backup" icon
3. Click "New Project" at the bottom of the window.
4. Name the project "Export MassTransit Log"
5. Select the "mtdatabase" item and use the right arrow to move it to the column on the right side of the window.
6. Expand "mtdatabase" and deselect all tables except for the "dlogmsgs" table.
7. Click the "Advanced Options" tab
8. Select "Normal Backup"
9. Click "Save Project"
10. Click "Execute Backup Now" and save the file.
MySQL Administrator also has a feature for scheduling the backup to occur at regular intervals.
Note: For information about MassTransit server 7 please refer to the following link: MassTransit 7 Home