Group Logic occasionally needs information about your MassTransit dongle in order to perform upgrades or sidegrades.
An application called "DisplayDongleInfo" is used to collect the information from the dongle and save it to a text file. We then ask you to send that text file to Group Logic in order to complete your upgrade/sidegrade.
To Collect Dongle Information:
- Download the DisplayDongleInfo application from the following URL for your OS:Mac OS 9 / Mac OS X http://www.grouplogic.com/files/mt/DisplayDongleInfo.dmg
Windows (all versions)
- Make sure the MassTransit dongle is attached to the computer.
- Run the DisplayDongleInfo application, and press the "Init" button in the top left of the window. The "Result" display on the right side of the window should say "Success". If it does not, remove and reattach the dongle, reboot your computer and try again. If this still does not work, please consult the list of possible solutions at the bottom of this document.WARNING: Do NOT press the "Reset" button -- it will wipe your dongle and result in the loss of critical information for your MassTransit server.
- Choose "Save To Text..." from the File menu to save the information to a file.
- Email the file to Group Logic at the email address "email@example.com" with your name and company name.
If you have any questions or would like assistance please do not hesitate to contact our technical support department at http://support.grouplogic.com/request.
Problem: I am using Safari and I cannot download DisplayDongleInfo for the Mac.
Solution: Use Internet Explorer to access the download links above.
If these solutions do not solve your problem, please contact Group Logic technical support.