This document describes the procedure in which files submitted to a MassTransit Servers prior to MassTransit 6.1.1 may be manually processed via the Job Browser window.
For information on how to process services on MassTransit 7, please refer to the Services page.
Files that were received by a MassTransit Server, but not automatically processed by a MassTransit service may be manually re-submitted for service processing.
The MassTransit operator may confirm that files have not been processed using one of two methods:
- An error message may appear in the MassTransit log, indicating that a file or files had failed for service processing.
- Within the 'Received' tab of the Job Browser window, files may appear as 'Holding...' under the Status column.
These files may be manually processed when the following procedure is followed:
- Select 'Job Browser' from the MassTransit navigation bar.
- Select the 'Received' tab.
- To refine the search, select client that had transferred the files via the pull-down menu that appears in the upper right corner of the Job Browser window.
- Select the file or files to be re-processed.
- Select the appropriate service to process the files via the 'Services:' pulldown menu at the bottom-right of the Job Browser window.
- Click the 'Process' button when it becomes enabled.
When this procedure has completed successfully, the requested service will appear, and the file status will change to 'Processed.' A log entry will also be generated, indicating the file has been successfully processed by the selected service.