The Volumes tab of the Acronis Files Connect (formerly ExtremeZ-IP) Administrator indicates a volume has "failed to initialize."
This problem can occur when
1. SYSTEM account does not have Full Control to a volume
2. Volume’s mapping stream is corrupted
3. When the free space on a drive begins to run out
1. If the system account is missing, you can use the icacls in the cmd line to restore the system account. Example: D:\>icacls *.* /T /C /grant system:F
2. To fix a corrupted mapping stream, simply remove and add the volume back from the Acronis Files Connect Administrator’s Volume tab. This act of removing and adding back the volume will automatically delete and recreate a new mapping stream
3. If your free disk percent is running low, you should free up some space. 15% is recommended by Microsoft.