From time to time you may need to repair or optimize your MassTransit databases. You can do so easily by using the MySQL Administrator that came with your MySQL installer package.
Optimizing For Windows
- Log in to the MySQL Administrator
- Select Catalogs
- Select the mtdatabase schema
- Highlight the table(s) you wish to optimize
- Click the Maintenance button at the bottom right
- The Tables Maintenance box will pop up
- Select Optimize Tables
- Click Next
- Click Optimize
Once completed you will see a list of tables and what optimizations took place.
NOTE: For information on how to optimize databases without the MySQL Administrator on MassTransit 7 servers, please refer to the Database Optimization page.