When creating a recovery plan in Acronis Bootable Media the free space before shows a value of 8,589,934,592 TB. To fix this issue, use a custom build
This article applies to:
- True Image 2013 by Acronis (Build 5551 or earlier)
- Acronis True Image Home 2012
- Acronis True Image Home 2011
- Acronis True Image Home 2010
- You have booted the system using Acronis Bootable Media;
- When creating a recovery task, the space before shows the value of 8,589,934,592 TB:
The program tries to resize the partitions backed up in a sector-by-sector mode that should not be resized.
The issue is fixed in the latest build of True Image 2013. Please download and install the product.
You will need to recreate Acronis Bootable Media after installing the latest build.