All communications between agents and Acronis Storage Node are encrypted (SSL protocol). To disable encryption and increase backup speed, especially on fast networks (10Gb+) please use this manual.
- The Build 11.5.32256 or lower is used (See Viewing Build Number in Acronis Products);
- Or the Acronis Agent and / or Acronis Management Server is installed on the same machine where the Acronis Storage Node is running.
- Hit Win+R and run gpedit.msc on computer with StorageNode installed:
- Right click on Local Computer Policy -> Computer Configuration -> Administrative Templates and select Add\Remove Templates...:
- Add c:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Acronis\Agent\acronis_agent.adm to tempates and click on Close:
- Select Local Computer Policy -> Computer Configuration -> Administrative Templates -> Classic Administrative Templates (ADM) -> Acronis ->Acronis Cyber Backup & Recovery node in left part;
- In right part double click on Server encryption options:
- Select Enabled, Encryption field set to Disabled, Use Agent Certificate Authentication - to Use if possible and click OK:
- Restart Acronis Remote Agent Service via services.msc or typing (in command line box):
net stop AcronisAgent
net start AcronisAgent