Pressing on the "Settings" button on non-existing Nonstop Backup tasks produces an error that you can ignore
This article applies to:
- True Image 2013 by Acronis
- You create a Nonstop backup task;
- After some time you remove this Nonstop backup task from the task list;
- Then you add these Nonstop backup files back to the product;
- In the product you then click on the Settings button and receive the following error message:
Failed to get Parameters of Acronis Nonstop Backup Session
Event Codes: 0x0064028F+0x01030005+0x01030001
This is an issue in product.
You can safely ignore this message.
Acronis is aware of this issue and working to fix this in future. This article will be updated when the issue is fixed.