Click "OK" to resume the backup operation
This article applies to:
- Acronis True Image Home 2010
- Acronis True Image Home 2010 Plus Pack
- Acronis True Image Home 2010 Netbook Edition
- Using Acronis True Image Home 2010, you are trying to back up to an Iomega REV drive in Windows;
- The Iomega REV drive cannot be selected as backup location in the wizard (it is not present in the list);
- Another symptom is that the Iomega REV drive can be selected as backup location and the backup operation starts successfully, but when the size of the backup archive reaches 2 GB, Acronis True Image Home 2010 stops and asks you to insert next volume:
Issue in the product.
This has been fixed, please update to the latest build of Acronis True Image Home 2010 where this issue has been fixed. See Installation of the latest update of an Acronis product.
See also Support of Iomega Hard Drive in Acronis Bootable Media.