This article describes how to setup the Nonstop Backup feature of True Image 2013 by Acronis.
This article applies to:
- True Image 2013 by Acronis
Acronis Nonstop Backup provides easy protection of your disks and files. It allows you to recover entire disks, individual files and their different versions.
The main purpose of Acronis Nonstop Backup is continuous protection of your data (files, folders, contacts, etc.), though you can use it to protect partitions as well. If you choose to protect an entire partition, you will be able to recover the partition as a whole using the image recovery procedure.
(!) You cannot use Acronis Nonstop Backup for protecting data stored on external hard drives.
To enable Acronis Nonstop Backup, follow these steps:
- Start True Image 2013 by Acronis and click on the tab Backup and Recovery:
- Click on the icon for Other backups and then on Nonstop Backup:
- The Nonstop Backup assistant appears. You can choose to protect data or volumes. To switch between both modes you can click at the upper right corner on Switch to partition mode or Switch to file mode. Define what to backup, destination and name of backup and click on Start now:
- If you want to exclude some files or folders, click on Nonstop backup options:
- The Nonstop backup begins to run immediately.