A system information export lets Acronis Support Engineers have a better insight into the issue you may be experiencing.
From Acronis Bootable Media, Acronis Linux Report is collected.
(!) If using Windows Server 2003 x64 or Windows XP x64 system, you have to use the AcronisInfo Utility. See Acronis Disk Director 11 Advanced: "Collect system information" Does Not Work on Windows Server 2003 x64 and Windows XP x64
Generating system information report from Windows:
- Run Acronis Disk Director 11 Advanced and click on Manage this machine:
- Click Help -> Collect system information:
- The process will then start;
- At the end of the generation of the system information report you will be asked to save it. Please select one of your drives and save it there:
- The name of the file will be SysinfoOutput.zip: