Using Acronis True Image Home 2010 you can back up and restore your data, clone drives, boot and restore a crashed machine, turn on near-continuous data protection, run your operating system in a try mode with the option to apply to discard the changes, convert partition images to Windows 7 backup files (vhd)...
Acronis True Image Home 2010 is an integrated software suite that ensures security of all information on your machine.
With Acronis True Image Home 2010 you can:
- Back up and restore:
- Selected files and folders;
- Windows application settings;
- Settings and messages of Microsoft e-mail clients;
- Entire hard disks.
- Back up to and restore from Acronis online server. See Acronis Online Backup in Acronis True Image Home 2010;
- Run unattended scheduled backup;
- Run near-continuous backup of selected partitions. See Acronis Nonstop Backup in Acronis True Image Home 2010;
- Run the system in a try mode. See Using Try&Decide in Acronis True Image Home 2010;
- Keep your backups in a special secure partition called Acronis Secure Zone;
- Boot a crashed machine from Acronis Bootable Media to restore and/or back up data or disks;
- Convert your disk or partition backup (.tib) to Windows native backup (.vhd) and vice versa. See Converting TIB to VHD Files Using Acronis True Image Home 2010;
- Boot your machine from system image .tib or .vhd files if you are using Windows 7 Ultimate/Enterprise. See Acronis True Image Home 2010: Booting from VHD File to Windows 7;
- Clone your hard disks;
- Install a new disk and create partitions on it;
- Protect your backups with password and 128-, 192- or 256-bit encryption keys;
- Securely destroy confidential data that you do not need anymore and clean traces of your using the system with Acronis DriveCleanser, File Shredder, and System Clean-up.
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact Acronis Customer Central.