Repair the Acronis True Image Home 2010 installation to solve the issue
This article applies to:
- You have Acronis True Image Home 2010 installed on Windows Vista;
- You upgrade Windows Vista to Windows 7;
- After upgrading you try to start Try&Decide, but the operation fails with the following error message:
Failed to start Try&Decide
As a result of upgrading from Windows Vista to Windows 7, Acronis drivers are overridden by Windows drivers.
- Run the Acronis True Image Home 2010 installation file. See Downloading an Installation File of Acronis Software;
- Select Install Acronis True Image Home and select Repair:
This will repair the installation and you will be able to successfully start Try& Decide.
The issue is only with upgrading from Windows Vista to Windows 7.
If the issue is with a clean Windows 7 install, please contact Acronis Customer Central.