Download Acronis Bootable Media Builder from your account at the Acronis website and then install it
This article applies to:
- Acronis vmProtect 9
- Acronis vmProtect 8
You need Acronis Bootable Media Builder of Acronis vmProtect to create Acronis Bootable Media and back up a physical machine as part of the physical to virtual migration (P2V).
For information on how to download see Acronis vmProtect: Downloading Acronis Media Builder.
- Run the installation file and click Next:
- If you accept the license agreement, click I accept this agreement and Next:
- Select where to install and click Next:
- Select whether to install for all users or only the current one:
- Review the installation summary and hit Proceed to install: