Once you have converted your backup archive into a virtual machine, you can import this manually to your Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization Environment. See Acronis Backup 11.7/11.5: Converting Backup Archive of a Windows System to a Virtual Machine.
- First you should have your prepared and converted backup archive. If this step is not done, please see the instructions from Acronis Backup & Recovery 11.5 : Converting Backup Archive of a Windows System to a Virtual Machine.
- The converted files will be stored in a folder (default /var/lib/) which will be in the format below:
- Launch RHEV administration console -> Storage -> Export domain -> NFS export path
(!) Exploring nfs export path on the host machine, you will find the files of existing VMs.
- Move the converted file from Step 1 to the location which you found in Step 3.
- Launch RHEV administration console and click Storage -> Export (Refresh the list from VM Import tab):
- Select the new virtual machine and right-click on Import:
(!) It will take few minutes to import the new virtual machine.
- Once it is ready, you can turn on the new virtual machine.