You can convert Acronis True Image Home 2010 TIB file to Windows backup VHD file and then mount it in Windows 7 without using Acronis True Image Home 2010
This article applies to:
- Acronis True Image Home 2010
For information on how to convert an Acronis True Image Home 2010 backup file to a Windows backup file see Converting TIB to VHD Files Using Acronis True Image Home 2010.
(!) Any changes you make to the mounted VHD file will be saved to it.
- Click Start, right-click on Computer and select Manage:
- On the Computer Management window click Disk Management:
- Click Action -> Attach VHD:
- Browse to your VHD file and click OK:
- Your VHD file is now mounted as a partition (shown in blue):