As a workaround, input full path with the folder inside the one which requires authentication
This article applies to:
- True Image 2013 by Acronis
- You have True Image 2013 installed;
- You have a QNAP or Seagate BlackArmor NAS that has a folder that requires authentication;
- An attempt to browse to the folder from True Image 2013 fails -- the folder is always opened inside itself:
This is a known issue.
As a workaround, do the following:
- Input full path with the folder inside the one which requires authentication.
See also True Image 2013 by Acronis.