How to clone backup task settings in True Image 2013 by Acronis.
This article applies to:
- True Image 2013 by Acronis
When you already have a backup and you need to create a new backup of the same type (disk, file or e-mail backup), there is no need to configure the backup process from scratch. The program allows you to copy all settings from an existing backup. After that, you only have to slightly correct the copied settings for your new backup and click Back up now.
- Start the product, right-click on the task that you would like to clone and select Clone settings:
- The cloned task will appear at the top of the list (if the default Sort by -> Date updated is set).
- Right-click on the cloned task and select Edit settings:
- In the Backup name, put in a new name (you can see, that the value (1) have been added by the backup name to avoid name collisions in your backups):
The cloned task should now work correctly.
See also True Image 2013 by Acronis