Start the installation, enter the serial number and follow the wizard. The product will be automatically activated and tied to your machine
This article applies to:
- True Image 2013 by Acronis
- Having Internet connection at the time of installation is a plus, however is not a requirement
- Installation over a previous version of Acronis True Image Home will require a reboot. Installation on a system where Acronis True Image Home is not installed will not require a reboot to operate True Image 2013 by Acronis.
- Installation of True Image 2013 by Acronis should be performed under account with Administrator privileges. The product needs to obtain low-level access to machine's disks\partitions which can only be granted under Administrator account.
- Run the installation file. Depending on the User Account Control settings of your OS, you may be asked for permission to install the program. Press Yes, to allow the setup:
- Once the installation starts it will perform an automatic check for the updates:
- Once you ensure you have the latest version, click Install:
- Read and accept the license agreement, click I accept this agreement and Next. Note that the Next button will be disabled until you check the accept box:
- Select whether you would like to be a part of Acronis Customer Experience Program (ACEP) and click Next:
- Enter the trial serial number to install the trial version of the product:
You can always get the trial serial number at the Acronis website.
If you have an Internet connection, please check the Activation box:
See also True Image 2013: Activation Overview.
Review the installation summary and hit Proceed to install the product:
Once the installation is finished, you can press Start application to start True Image 2013 by Acronis, or press Finish to exit the installation without starting the product.