The product now supports Windows 8
This article applies to:
- True Image 2013 by Acronis
- Windows 8 support - True Image 2013 supports Windows 8.
- New backup naming rules - By default, True Image 2013 creates for each backup task a folder with a backup task name and keeps in this folder all related backups. A backup filename always contains a task name, a backup method, a backup number, and a sequential file number (if the backup is split into several files, the suffixes will be v1, v2, etc.). Optionally you may add to the name date, time, etc. by adding the appropriate macros.
- Synchronization with mobile devices - You can sync your data not only between your PCs, but with your mobile devices as well. Such devices include phones and tablet PCs with the iOS and Android platforms. Go to App Store or Google Play, install the free Acronis app and get access to your data on Acronis Cloud anyplace and anytime. See Web Help: Synchronizing a mobile device.
- Easy sharing of files and folders - Users subscribed to the Acronis Cloud service now can share files and folders with one click. All you need to do is to right-click the desired file or folder and choose Create public link in the shortcut menu. The program creates a public link and places it in the Clipboard. You can share the link with any person. What is more, you can create public links to any file or folder and not only to those which are included in syncs or online backups.
See also True Image 2013 by Acronis.