Make sure you have True Image 2013 by Acronis installed. Then install Acronis Plus Pack
This article applies to:
- True Image 2013 by Acronis
Acronis Plus Pack is a paid add-on.
You need to have True Image 2013 by Acronis installed to install Acronis Plus Pack:
If the base product is not installed, see True Image 2013 by Acronis: Installation.
(!) Installation of True Image 2013 by Acronis Plus Pack should be performed under account with Administrator privileges. The product needs to obtain low-level access to machine's disks\partitions which can only be granted under Administrator account.
- Run the installation file. Depending on the User Account Control settings of your OS, you may be asked for permission to install the program. Press Yes, to allow the setup:
- Once the installation starts it will perform an automatic check for the updates:
- Once you ensure you have the latest version, click Install:
- Read and accept the license agreement, click I accept this agreement and Next. Note that the Next button will be disabled until you check the accept box:
- Enter the serial number for Acronis Plus Pack and hit Next to start the installation:
Acronis Plus Pack for True Image 2013 by Acronis will then be installed.
Once the installation is finished, you will see this screen:
You can choose Start application to start the product or Finish, to finish the installation.
See also True Image 2013 by Acronis.
If you want to make sure that Acronis Plus Pack has been correctly installed, you can do it on the About page of the product: