Start the installation, enter the serial number and follow the wizard. The product will automatically activated and tied to your machine
This article applies to:
- True Image 2013 by Acronis
This article describes how to install a copy of True Image 2013 by Acronis purchased from the Acronis online store.
- Having Internet connection at the time of installation is a plus, however is not a requirement
- Installation over a previous version of Acronis True Image Home will require a reboot. Installation on a system where Acronis True Image Home is not installed will not require a reboot to operate True Image 2013 by Acronis.
- Installation of True Image 2013 by Acronis should be performed under account with Administrator privileges. The product needs to obtain low-level access to machine's disks\partitions which can only be granted under Administrator account.
- Run the installation file and press Yes, when you are asked to start the setup:
- Once you pressed yes, the installation starts. The check for the latest version will be performed from the installation itself:
- Once you have the latest version, click Install:
- If you accept the license agreement, click I accept this agreement and Next:
- Select whether you would like to be a part of Acronis Customer Experience Program (ACEP) and click Next:
- Enter the serial number to install the full version of the product:
If you have Internet connection, please check the Activation box:
Review the installation summary and hit Proceed to install the product:
Once the installation is finished, you can press Start application to start True Image 2013 by Acronis, or press Finish to exit the installation without starting the product.