When you try to recover files from an archive using the recovery wizard it shows not more than the first 5.000 files
- You have folders with more than 5.000 files inside and create a disk or partition backup including this folder;
- When you attempt to restore from this archive using the restore wizard, it will show in this folder only the first 5.000 files;
- However using the Acronis Backup Archive Explorer in Windows Explorer shows all files:
This is a current product limitation. We are planning to change the GUI behavior in one of the future versions.
As the files are backed up and exist in the archive, you can restore them:
- in Acronis Backup 11.5 build 37608 or later: by using search in the Data view and selecting files not shown in the 5.000 initially listed;
- by choosing the folder that contains all files in the recovery wizard;
- or open the archive using the Acronis Backup Archive Explorer in Windows Explorer and drag & drop the files out of your archive.