This article describes how to export an event from Acronis Management Console.
This article applies to:
- Acronis Backup & Recovery 11
You may be asked by Acronis Support to export your logs with the error from Acronis Backup & Recovery 11 for issue investigation.
You can also export the error prior to contacting Acronis Support to save time.
- Open the Acronis Management Console and connect to local Agent or Acronis Management Server:
- Click in the navigation tree on the left panel on Log, click on the Display drop down field and choose Events:
- Now you will see the Events and there you can identify the error, by choosing the entry with the red circle and white x in it. Then click on Save selected to file:
- Define the destination for the log file and press OK:
- In the Windows Explorer, you will find now the defined log file:
Please provide this information to Acronis Support.